My first blogging award nomination! The Versatile Bloggers Award 🙂 I would like to thank http://pluckingofmyheartstrings.com/ for nominating me. When you get a chance please stop by and check out this lovely blog which is beautifully full of heart ❤
Here are the rules for accepting The Versatile Bloggers Award
1. If you have been nominated create a post to thank that person. Link your post back to their blog.
2. Nominate 10 other bloggers that you believe deserve this award. Link back to their blog. Notify them to let them know of the nomination.
3. Share 7 facts about yourself.
*Please know that accepting is voluntary*
Hmmm… 7 facts about me…
1. My name is Megan with a long e. My parents chose this pronunciation.
2. I have a 9-year-old 145 pound Saint Bernard named Lacy. We adopted her from a shelter after her one owner passed away.
3. I have a Bachelor’s degree in Education and taught 3rd grade until I had my first child.
4. I have lived in Washington State my whole life. Different cities within but never a different state.
5. Travel is my favorite pastime. I have an extensive list of places to experience.
6. I have two amazing daughters ❤ They are 3 & 5 and I am constantly in awe that they are mine.
7. Last year I ran the New York City Marathon. It was one of the most inspiring experiences of my life.
My nominees for The Versatile Bloggers Award are:
The above blogs share from the heart and after reading I always leave having learned something new! Enjoy 🙂